What We Do
Sabsound has been involved in a huge array of projects, working alongside leading broadcasters, production companies and producers to deliver technical and award winning solutions and services.
We produce quality location sound solutions and have the experience and technology to work across every multi media format. We consider each project individually and advise on the best sound solution for your needs. We use the latest professional audio equipment to capture location sound and can cater for virtually any location audio project from single camera documentary to a full broadcast audio installation. We supply all the technicians and equipment required whether it is multi tracking with multiple radio microphone rigs, large business conferences with simultaneous interpretation, mini cameras with pro sound, or smaller documentary shoots.
We are also interested in specialist projects so please feel free to discuss any projects different to examples of our work you see here. We have worked on every camera format on the market and can deliver your audio to give you the highest quality achievable within budget and creating the best possible workflow options.
Additional to offering your sound solutions, we are able to offer complete packages, including camera crews & equipment rental, crew vehicles and any specialist requirements for conferencing or broadcast projects.
- > Documentary - BBC 1 "Around the World in 80 Days"
- > Multi Camera - E4 - "Playing It Straight"
- > Reality - MTV - "Geordie Shore"
- > 3D/Surround Sound - Sky3D - "The Secret life of the Rain Forest"
- > Drama - Nicolodeon - "House of Anubis"
- > Conference - ICREATE4/CNBC - "Zayad Future Energy Prize"
- > Comercials - Nike
- > Corporate - Speak Easy - "Royal Bank of Scotland"
- > Mini Cam/Pro Audio - BBC 2 - "Oz & Hugh Raise the Bar"